Here is how to rebuild and put your life together, how to makeover your life in 2021. Here are some ‘putting me together’ organization tips for super stability, order and happiness, whether you want to be organized at college, be more organized at work or looking for some life makeover ideas!
I have saved the best until last, one of the best life supercharging secrets is at the end – keep reading to discover it!
putting me together ideas
1. Become a planner girl 👈🏻 choose a grown up girl planner to organize your life and set some glow up life makeover challenges for you to try and enjoy! Bag yourself some adorable stationery for top ‘putting me together’ points!
putting me together
2. Create your own monthly organization trackers – or even buy in gorgeous ones that are already made, to glue or file in! Pop in inspirational quotes, your favourite mantras and affirmations. The trick is to plan in items of pleasure as well as jobs and tasks, like adding in hot baths and buying things on your wishlist.
It becomes a pleasure planner and encourages you to use it more and take it with you wherever you go. You could also make little challenge checklists and include a reward to treat yourself too once you have achieved your goal. Whenever you have a happy or lovely moment you can write it down also to savour it all over again later.
how to get your life together day ideas
3. Nourish your beautiful body with castor oil and vitamin E, use a cuticle butter, a nourishing nail growth serum, luscious hair growth treatment and a lash and brow serum to grow your lashes long and fluttery, to feel like a Goddess.
putting me together tips
college organization tips
5. Take a backup of your important files and store it safely
6. Get a water tracker water bottle 👈🏻
life makeover ideas
7. Start a manicure fund find a jar and pop in little change and bits and pieces to buy yourself a manicure at the start of every month. It’s a wonderful way to start the month off right and support small businesses at the same time!
how to be put together at college
8. Find your favourite vanilla perfume 👈🏻 to smell like ultra creamy vanilla and attract all the boys and most importantly cats in your neighborhood.
college organization hacks
9. Try a real life magical potion 👈🏻 it’s so much fun while supporting a small business at the same time!
how to get put together tips
10. Swim every morning – one of the best ‘putting me together’ tips and ways to invest in yourself, swimming is such a wonderful form of self care. Swimming in the morning is such a relaxing and wonderful way to wake up fully and set yourself up for the day.
best organization hacks
11. A swim care routine – this is a wonderful opportunity for some self care and pampering, to clean and care for yourself before you start the day. It really lifts your mood and protects you from the effects of chlorinated pools when you swim regularly.
Chlorine is an essential chemical for swimming pools because it disinfects the water. Since swimming pools are used by a lot of people, it’s necessary to add chemicals to the water that will help to sanitize it. It’s usually available as chlorine granules or powder and is simply added to the water and spread around. The purpose is to kill unwanted microbes in the water but also to oxidize the pool in order to eliminate the organic matter.
Unfortunately, chlorine can be irritating on the skin and cause problems for people, especially if they’re sensitive to chlorine.
Even if you are lucky enough to swim in the sea, the ocean that is rich in mineral salts, you might still struggle with unruly locks – this is because sea water and chlorine both swell the cuticle on the outside layer of the hair, making it look damaged and becoming tangled more easily.
Here is how to create a nourishing swim care routine
1. Swim with a barrier to protect your skin. If you’re going to be swimming in the sun, make sure you wear sunscreen – reef safe sunscreen is perfect – to add a protective barrier to your skin. Even if you are swimming indoors, it contains oils that form an extra waterproof barrier around your skin to protect it from the chlorine.
2. Wet the hair pre swim and apply a conditioner or oil to the hair – wetting the hair is the most important step here as the water impregnates your hair shafts and keeps them from absorbing the chlorine. Applying a conditioner and tucking your hair in to a swim cap are also lovely optional steps to protect your hair while swimming.
3. Shower as soon as you get out of the pool. A shower can help remove any bacteria or chlorine on your body. This is a perfect chance to exfoliate-ex-fo-li-ate, to deeply cleanse your skin and feel soft like a baby.
4. Use a ph friendly intimate wash on your body when showering – this helps to restore the natural ph of your body after swimming and care for your intimate areas to ensure you don’t develop thrush after regular exposure to the chlorine.
5. Pat dry your skin with a towel. Make sure you bring a towel if you decide to swim and pat yourself instead of letting your skin air-dry. It’s often said that air-drying your skin can cause problems if you have sensitive or dry skin. If you can, apply a moisturiser within 60 seconds of patting dry, to lock in the skin’s moisture before it evaporates with the water.
6. Moisturise your skin after swimming. After swimming and showering, pop on a body lotion or moisturiser to help keep your skin healthy and repair its protective barrier that keeps moisture locked in.
7. If you feel your skin flaking or feeling dry, tight or irritated, hydrate with a thicker cream. If your skin still feels dry and tight after applying moisturiser then you might want to try a thicker cream instead of a lotion. These are typically much better at keeping your skin hydrated for longer.
8. Once dry, try a silky dusting powder to make your skin super soft. It will also help you to slip in to your clothes more easily and is a real treat to use.
You can even clean your teeth in the process! Apply deodorant, style your hair if there is a plug, apply an spf and any makeup and feel ready for the day! If you’re worried about the wet things in your bag, pop those little dehumidifier sachets in your swim bag before you go, they contain little cystals that absorb excess moisture. They will help to keep your swim bag nice and fresh!
how to makeover your life
how to be super organized
13. Invest in a makeup brush cleanser 👈🏻 to clean your makeup brushes for you when you are busy doing other things. They are also great at giving them a full deep clean, so they don’t gather bacteria over time. This one is perfect!
new me makeover ideas
14. Organize your closet and revamp your style
new me life makeover ideas
15. Make a tiny garden and watch it grow and flourish
how to sort your life out
16. Cut ties with clutter – recycle it wherever you can, thank it and move on. The best ‘putting me together’ tip!
how to get more organized at college hacks
17. Try every overnight beauty hack 👈🏻 and rate each one – make a record of every challenge and how it went in your planner.
college organization planner ideas
18. Become a morning person with a unique and soothing morning routine! 👈🏻
makeover your life ideas
19. Try yoga every weekend, it helps you to see yourself in a different light and learn to treasure the beautiful shapes your body makes when you sit and stand.
how to makeover your life ideas
20. Wear clothes that make your heart beat faster and the pit of your stomach tingle with excitement – create a uniform based around these clothes.
how to improve your life ideas
21. Allow in any negative emotions and let them sit in the background while you present those moments to yourself of feeling blissfully whole and happy, enjoy them all over again, the bliss of snuggling the fur of your pet, seeing the stars at night, the corners of your home you absolutely love, savour them and they will take centre stage.
how to improve your life ideas
22. Start riding a bicycle
how to get your life organized
how to get your life on track
24. Start tracking and planning your budget
how to be put together
25. Make a zero waste beauty routine 👈🏻
getting put together tips
26. Track every skincare product that you try – create a checklist of those you want to try and you can check them off and review them as you go, to better tailor your skincare routine and find out exactly what suits your skin to best.
put together at work or college tips
27. Develop a luxurious pamper routine 👈🏻
how to look put together
28. Try all the healthy starbucks drinks
how to be a girl that is put together
29. Sort your under bed storage – for a tidy mind and to help air circulate freely about the dorm, check out more feng shui dorm room tips 👈🏻
how to get your life in order
30. Redecorate your home and change up your wall art – get a beautiful big framed print for your eyes to enjoy and to make your space feel luxurious.
how to get your life put together
31. Find fun ways to work on and tone your body, building up your body in self loving ways.
how to makeover your life ways
32. Set big goals for every area of your life
how to get organized at college hacks
33. Make a list of empowering affirmations
how to be organized at college hacks
34. Buy in a new sexy wallet
how to be organized at college hacks
35. Wear ‘out there’ lingerie around the house and secretly under your clothes.
life organization tips
36. Prioritise spending time with people you love
college and dorm college hacks
37. Take omega 3 supplements, they are extremely nourishing and pure gold for every part of your body.
dorm and college college hacks
38. Steam and debobble your clothes – it’s so satisfying and makes you feel so put together.
Supercharge your life tip! Audiobooks. Anything you do where your brain is on autopilot, get an audiobook on. You will learn so much and feel so inspired, plus it’s like having a comforting friend there. They make you feel so put together and productive and you learn things without even realising it. They keep you feeling productive throughout the day so you don’t feel sluggish – even when you are lounging they make you feel productive and they are an epic way to feed your mind.
how to have a put your life together day
Check out the Absolute Goddess Handbook👈🏻 for the ultimate glow up! I hope you liked this post and it’s given you some new challenges to embark on this year – or some new ways to feel super organized and put together, at college, at work and at home! ♡
Posts on www.icecreamandclara.co.uk contain affiliate links. For full disclosure, click HERE