Here are tons of friend care package ideas to enjoy – to gift your friend, treat yourself, or to give as a gift at ‘Friendsgiving’, ideas from mini skincare gifts to a homemade love potion, to crystals, to face masks, edible beauty products, skincare minis, weighted blankets, to unique makeup gifts for the beauty lover!
What do you put in a care package for a friend?
1. Skincare routine minis – travel sized skincare minis are wonderful as you get to try out far more products at a much reduced price and gift your friends some luxurious high end products – plus they fit perfectly in a care package!
2. Rose quartz, Moonstone and Howlite – to aid sleep and relaxation. You could even make a pretty arrangement or pretty vial filled with them. A lovely idea is to fill it with fake snow and tie it with a dainty ribbon.
3. Novelty face masks – you can have so much fun with face masks, there are so many to try! Cute novelty sheet masks are perfect for a girls night and bound to make them smile more – there are also peel off masks and clay or oat based masks to try for sensitive skin!
4. Make an overnight beauty repair kit – with rosewater and gentle rose based formulas to ease any inflammation, nourishing salves with ingredients like castor oil, a rose quartz face roller, facial sprays, sleep masks, soothing, well loved and trusted products like Cerave lotion for clear and healthy skin… add a sprinkle of petals to finish off!
5. Unique stress relief essentials – you could buy CBD gummies as a super unique item to include in your care package as they are totally legal, containing under 0.2% THC, and are known to have a real impact on relieving stress, feeling happier and more relaxed and improving sleep and inflammation. Always buy from a reputable source and check with a pharmacist if you are unsure.
6. Fluffy hot water bottle – there is nothing like it!
7. Unusual beauty products – they have never heard of before, beauty products to try from another culture or place in the world that will be so much fun to receive in a friend care package!
8. Confidence building boosts – create a month of fun little challenges to try, maybe little steps to help relieve stress, break out of the box and help to overcome and manage insecurities, whether that is going out without makeup or with a crazy hairstyle, making new aquaintances every day or asking for a raise, you could also weave in some of the rituals you love doing together. You could make it super fun and invent creative challenges for them!
What to get a friend to cheer her up?
9. Edible beauty products – like all different flavoured lip scrubs and sugar scrubs, lip balms or massage lotions, yes there is such thing as an edible chocolate lotion!
10. A game or movie to play together – there is nothing like time together for being good for the soul
11. A weighted blanket – to help aid sleep and for ultimate comfort and cosiness! You could even make your own quilt and sew specially chosen gemstones inside to weigh it down. This would make the most special gift!
12. Quirky scented candles – there are so many quirky candles out there, from a ‘noodles’ scented candle to a ‘hotel room’ scented candle – or ‘smells like I cleaned’ candle!
13. Flavoured toothpaste
What can I make for a friend as a gift?
14. A love potion – if you know your friend is looking for love, for confidence to achieve a state of calm, to find inspiration, why not make a homemade love potion or confidence potion, pertaining to your friend’s wishes! This is such a makes such a lovely gift and is so much fun to try!
15. Little wax melts – to pop in their drawers. You can even buy them in your friend’s favourite perfume or fragrance.
16. A homemade beauty treatment – or multiple lotions and potions, a homemade bath and body kit with ribbons tied around everything and a sachet of pot pourri.
17. Eco friendly beauty products – a bamboo toothbrush, eco friendly makeup brushes, reusable cotton pads, a Japanese Konjac sponge.
18. Mini vials of different fragrances and scents – maybe use them to recreate fun memories you both share. You could even make a unique perfume especially for them.
19. A new beauty or makeup storage bag or purse – you can never have too many!
What are good care package ideas?
20. Lots of mini beauty samples for them to try – collect all the mini beauty samples you can and pop them all in a care package for your friend to try!
21. A new beauty blender
22. Adorable wall art – that is gorgeous, glamorous and suits their personality to a ‘t’
23. Silk scrunchies
24. Make a beauty memory box – of items you used to wear and use specifically during your teen or tween years, that flavoured lip gloss or super heavy foundation
25. A silk sleep mask
Posts on www.icecreamandclara.co.uk often contain affiliate links. For full disclosure, click HERE