I really wanted to try out Opi Bubble bath, after having it on my wishlist for so long. I think the name is really cute! Baby pink nail polishes are like nude lipsticks, even though they may look the same at first glance, they are so different somehow.
I thought it would be interesting to reveal a few things on my wishlist so here’s a little lookie in to my secret Pinterest board. They are some absolute gems, I hope you enjoy as much as me!
2. Beige washi tape 👈🏻 this days of the month/week washi tape is adorable, perfect for your diary or planner.
3. Get stuff done notebook 👈🏻 this particular one seems to have gone out of stock so I linked a very similar item, the ‘consider this day conquered’ adorable planner!
4. Girly pink sticker flakes selection 👈🏻 I already ordered these as they are so, so cute and affordable too! Etsy has such cute sticker flakes and it’s an amazing way to support small businesses too.
Glow up face masks
5. Pixi collagen plumping mask 👈🏻 I saw this on ASOS and am so intrigued, I’ve never tried Pixi products before but they have raving reviews and this sounds pretty incredible. I also love the pink packaging!
6. African black soap and honey mask 👈🏻 I featured this in my recent glow up skincare tips post, I think it sounds incredible and african black soap is a coveted ingredient in every glow up guide you see on the internet! I am one million percent intrigued, I would love to try this.
7. Revolution strawberry donut face mask 👈🏻 this looks actually edible, I love the sound of the Revolution feed your face skincare range.
8. Vitamin C face mask 👈🏻 with rosehip and guava, the perfect pink mask.
Glow up beauty products
9. Freshly Baked London watermelon scent fake tan 👈🏻 I really want to try this, it promises to be the nicest smelling fake tan you’ve ever tried and anything watermelon scented gets my vote. I also love the sound of their one hour super fast tanning solution the whole long tanning process always puts me off.
10. Nyx high glass skin primer 👈🏻 this sounds like the coolest product ever, everything I’ve tried from NYX is such lovely quality.
11. Shimmering body oil 👈🏻 this is the prettiest thing I’ve ever seen, bottled. It’s like body lava, giving your body an illuminating glow for amazing confidence.
12. Nars sheer lipstick in Little Princess 👈🏻 this is so so beautiful, such a gorgeous shade! The name is happily over the top haha, I love it!
Glowing up my space
13. Girly line drawing print 👈🏻 there are so many gorgeous prints I wish I could buy, this line drawing print is so stunning.
14. Pantone pink marshmallow girly wall print 👈🏻 I love how quirky this is! Pink marshmallow is definitely my Pantone colour of the year.
15. Keep your head up empowering print 👈🏻 it’s so cute and motivational at the same time, how cute is this?!
16. Girly scented wax melts 👈🏻 I linked to some slightly different ones as I couldn’t find this specific variety online anymore, these Bliss Unstoppables scented wax melts sound incredible! I absolutely love putting them in drawers to make everything inside smell amazing.
Fashion glow up pieces
17. Lindex Chloe pyjama top set 👈🏻 how sweet is this pyjama set!
18. Knitted sleeveless co ord top 👈🏻 I absolutely love high neck tops and this will be perfect for warmer weather.
19. Nova lace longline soft bralette 👈🏻 I think this is so pretty, so many gorgeous details.
20. Oasis bardot jumper with frills 👈🏻 this is just gorgeous!
Miscellaneous glow up products
21. Super affordable, gorgeous mulberry silk sleep mask 👈🏻 it’s so rare to find one as affordable as this! I’m swooning over the pink shade.
22. Transformative travel face towels 👈🏻 I think these are seriously genius. They expand on contact with water, which makes them perfect to take travelling with you.
23. Pink stripey straws 👈🏻 I am definitely a paper straw girl. I’ve tried reusable straws in the past but it’s hard to properly clean them and then you keep amassing more. I like paper straws as they are biodegradable and you can compost them. These are so cute!
24. Quilted makeup bag 👈🏻 this makeup bag is so cute, I love how you can personalise it, it looks so much more expensive.
I hope you liked my picks and thank you so much for your comments and for reading my posts! I will be sure to reply and visit back, just leave me your links down below! ♡
Posts on www.icecreamandclara.co.uk contain affiliate links. For full disclosure, click HERE