I really wanted to try out Opi Bubble bath, after having it on my wishlist for so long. I think the name is really cute! Baby pink nail polishes are like nude lipsticks, even though they may look the same at first glance, they are so different somehow.
I thought it would be interesting to reveal a few things on my wishlist so here’s a little lookie in to my secret Pinterest board. They are some absolute gems, I hope you enjoy as much as me! This post has been recently updated for 2021.
1. Tiny heart earrings 👈🏻 these are amazing and look just like the ‘♡’ heart emoji! They are so pretty and make you look all polished and glowed up.
2. Skin helper mulberry silk face mask 👈🏻 this mask is nice and affordable and is the perfect upgrade to your face mask as silk is naturally antibacterial and contains a whole host of benefits for your skin, it feels so luxurious. The ultimate princessy face mask!
3. This wonderful hydrating lip plumper 👈🏻 simply apply before bed to wake up with pillowy soft and visibly larger lips, it’s amazing.
4. Super nourishing lash and brow serum 👈🏻 infused with castor oil, almond oil and vitamin e, it takes only four weeks to see a difference!
5. Rose quartz infused water bottle 👈🏻 these sound pretty incredible and make perfect gifts too, I love how it’s a great way to keep your crystals close to you throughout the day.
6. Tan sleep protection blanket 👈🏻 this is brilliant, you pop it in between your sheet and duvet to prevent your bedding from fake tan stains. It’s so glamorous too and comes inside a luxurious pouch. It’s super affordable too and so popular on Etsy at the moment!
7. Manifestation planner 👈🏻 this is wonderful! I love how they also have other planning pages that go with it perfectly, like a no spend tracker, a monthly decluttering planner, a pet planner one and so many more to help you plan every day!
8. 2021 calendar planner 👈🏻 so pretty and useful, everything you need to plan your glow up for this year!
9. Blank abundance checks 👈🏻 to fill in to attract wealth, this is such a fun idea and something I’d love to try!
10. Weekly overview planner 👈🏻 get super organised with this amazing girly weekly planner! There are so many pretty stickers you can find on Etsy for it too.
11. Shimmering body oil 👈🏻 this is the prettiest thing I’ve ever seen, bottled. It’s like body lava, giving your body an illuminating glow for amazing confidence.
12. Pony Popper to get the illusion of longer, thicker hair 👈🏻 this genius tool is everything! You simply clip it around the base of your ponytail and it gives your hair extra volume, making it look thick and luscious and like there is so much to tie back. It changes how the ponytail sits on your head, it’s like extensions without the extensions! This is the best hair hack in the world!
13. African black soap and honey mask 👈🏻 I featured this in my recent glow up skincare tips post, I think it sounds incredible and african black soap is a coveted ingredient in every glow up guide you see on the internet! I am one million percent intrigued, I would love to try this.
14. Super nourishing hair growth treatment 👈🏻 deeply nourishing and stimulates the scalp with castor oil, honey extract and a blend of liquorice root, peppermint and sea kelp, this is perfect for growing long locks and the best hair growth treatment around!
15. Mulberry silk pillowcase 👈🏻 these are so luxurious and silk has so many appearance aiding properties! These are not too expensive and just what I’m looking for.
16. Super affordable, gorgeous mulberry silk sleep mask 👈🏻 it’s so rare to find one as affordable as this! I’m swooning over the pink shade.
Glowing up my space
17. Girly line drawing print 👈🏻 there are so many gorgeous prints I wish I could buy, this line drawing print is so stunning.
18. Pantone pink marshmallow girly wall print 👈🏻 I love how quirky this is! Pink marshmallow is definitely my Pantone colour of the year.
19. Keep your head up empowering print 👈🏻 it’s so cute and motivational at the same time, how cute is this?!
20. Girly scented wax melts 👈🏻 I linked to some slightly different ones as I couldn’t find this specific variety online anymore, these Bliss Unstoppables scented wax melts sound incredible! I absolutely love putting them in drawers to make everything inside smell amazing.
I hope you liked my picks and thank you so much for your comments and for reading my posts! I will be sure to reply and visit back, just leave me your links down below! ♡
Posts on www.icecreamandclara.co.uk contain affiliate links. For full disclosure, click HERE