I really love making these little themed edits. I’ve always wanted to try a Harry Potter themed or ‘aesthetic’ self care guide, so we can throw ourselves a Harry Potter themed pamper party at home aka light a million butterbeer candles yesss!
PS eagle eyed Harry Potter fans may notice the book doesn’t actually count shhh! It is Mrs Beetons Shilling Cookery Book from the 1800 something but it seemed to fit the theme so well. I popped Bellatrix’s dagger in there too!
Setting the scene
1. Amortentia love potion candle 👈🏻 inspired by the most powerful love potion in the world, this is the perfect candle for self love, with strawberry, raspberry and vanilla to send you in to a state of dream. Also featuring puffy clouds of rose petals and glitter.
2. Wolfsbane potion candle 👈🏻 scented like peach myrtle to relieve the symptoms of lycanthropy, finished off with clouds of himalayan salt, hibiscus flowers and gold glitter.
3. Pastel pink magical castle wall art print 👈🏻 perfect for your little self care setup, this illustration is so pretty! It would look perfect framed above your bed, the perfect girly nod to the wizarding world and magical franchise.
4. Luna Lovegood inspired candle 👈🏻 a sweet and authentic scent of rose, patchouli and fairy dust, with added dirigible plums!
5. Butter brew candle 👈🏻 with notes of vanilla ice cream, butterscotch and cinnamon, the most delicious smelling candle ever.
6. Buttered beer perfume 👈🏻 This fragrance captures the taste of the buttery sweet concoction so now we can smell divine
and crave butterbeer all day!
7. Butter brew lotion bar 👈🏻 these are actual magic – pun! – as you can actually rub the scent of butterbeer on to your skin after your shower or bath and smell like vanilla ice cream and butterscotch all day.
8. Butterbeer body scrub 👈🏻 I think this sounds amazing, I am totally torn between this one and the one linked below. It sounds like the yummiest bath product ever!
Everything butterbeer – yes more!
9. Butterbeer charm necklace 👈🏻 this is so precious and there is even real liquid inside! It’s possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen.
10. Butterbeer whipped sugar scrub 👈🏻 just so we can bathe ourselves in the scent of butterbeer and imagine we are actually bathing in butterbeer… just me. This is a sugar scrub so will be extra exfoliating for incredibly smooth and soft skin, it looks and sounds so yummy!
11. Butterbeer inspired bookish tea 👈🏻 this caramel butterbeer blend sounds incredible, perfect to sit down with for a bit of me time or make your morning cup of tea ritual that bit sweeter.
12. Buttered beer lip balm 👈🏻 this is said to taste just like butterbeer, flavoured with butterscotch, caramel, toffee and vanilla essences. We can finally get a taste of the coveted beverage!
Candles of dreams
13. The Philosophers Stone candle 👈🏻 harbours the scent of strawberries, lillies with added golden and ruby fairy dust.
14. The Magic Sorting Candle 👈🏻 I think this is genius! Incredibly the top creamy glitter vanilla layer will burn away to reveal one of four colour scent combinations. Red is cocoa log fire and cinnamon swirl, yellow is lime, basil and mandarin, green is sea breeze and leather, blue is cucumber, cocoa leaf, jasmine and green tea. This posts from the UK but I have included another below for US readers!
15. The Sorting Hat candle 👈🏻 I included two of these as I think it is such a cool concept, this one posts from the US! It’s scented with rich butterscotch and will reveal your house colour when burned! It burns for 40-50 hours.
16. Hermione’s time turner candle 👈🏻 magically allows time to stand still with blood orange, grapefruit and golden pixie dust for good measure.
Magical bath items
17. Veritaserum truth serum potion, wildflowers bubble bath 👈🏻 these are incredible and they also have every potion imaginable! I love how beautiful they are on the outside, as well as making incredibly bubbly Harry Potter scented baths.
18. Dragon egg scrubee body scrub 👈🏻 with pumice powder, activated charcoal and sweet citrus oils, shaped like a dragon’s egg.
19. Galaxy bubble bar 👈🏻 the bubbliest bubbles in the universe, scented with meyer lemon, bergamot, orange blossoms and lavender, with a touch of glitter, these are sure to rival Lush!
20. Sorting hat bath bomb 👈🏻 the most ingenius invention ever!
Adorable quirky things
21. Just brew it pastel witchy pin 👈🏻 this pin is so lovely! Pins can definitely count as self care items, right? Or I think at least, it’s so therapeutic adorning your jacket/purse/entire house with them.
22. ‘Just one more chapter’ girly pastel bookish pin 👈🏻 I’m swooning over this lovely pin, it’s just the prettiest thing, flowers, books and pastels are everything.
23. Harry Potter tee 👈🏻 I think this is such a cute design and the pink is so cute too, perfect attire for lounging in.
24. Harry Potter character washi tape 👈🏻 this is so unique, I’ve never seen anything like these adorable washi tapes!
I hope this post has put you in a magical mood and made you want to read every book
watch every single film. I’d love to find out your favourites below! PS if you liked this and want more magic themed edits do check out these How to look like a Disney princess, Aphrodite self care ideas and Ultimate Disney pamper nightguides I put together ♡ I hope you enjoy!!
Posts on www.icecreamandclara.co.uk contain affiliate links. For full disclosure, click HERE