I haven’t done one of these in ages, I really love putting these kinds of posts together. This is a follow up on my Marie Antoinette nightwear wishlist, a fancy Marie Antoinette aesthetic inspired wishlist inspired by everything a little bit extra in poudre, pastel and chiffon inspired hues. Just pair with this adorable miss etoile mug and a box of laduree macarons!
1. Brown sugar and vanilla scrub 👈🏻 – I’ve had this on my wish list for some time, I absolutely love the flavour of brown sugar, especially on pancakes, and this sounds heavenly.
2. Adorable pink lace bralette 👈🏻 – this bralette from Topshop is so delicate and pretty! Marie Antoinette herself became renowned for rejecting the heavy and opulent dress code of the times in favour of feather light, sheer and delicate fabrics.
3. Pink satin dreamy pyjamas 👈🏻 – this pyjama set reminds me of the gorgeous satin pyjamas in Victoria’s Secret, but much cheaper! You can also buy the top or trousers separately, which I love. Imagine waking up wearing these on Christmas morning… is it too soon yet?
4. Pink fluffy spot dressing gown 👈🏻 – I adore Topshop’s dressing gowns, they are so beautiful, fluffy and fleecy and this one is so cute and definitely on the more affordable side!
5. Disney art print, Sleeping Beauty’s castle 👈🏻 – I am lusting after this, it’s such a beautiful print and affordable too, a perfect print for Disney lovers! It would also make such a beautiful gift if framed and it comes in physical print form, which I love.
6. Blush pink satin pyjamas 👈🏻 – another pyjama set of dreams, just pair with fluffy, dreamy dressing gown and cute mug combo! These are reduced to £16 at the moment for the set!
7. Marie Antoinette art print 👈🏻 – another something special for your walls, I absolutely love this Marie Antoinette art print and how well it would go with the blush Sleeping Beauty one.
8. Annelie comfy cotton stripe pyjamas 👈🏻 – these soft cosy cotton pyjamas are so dreamlike and affordable, perfect for winter time. I absolutely love to wear things like this, lightweight yet cosy, loungewear all day haha! Perfect for layering up with uggs and dressing gown.
9. Satin lace blush pink pyjamas 👈🏻 – this pink pyjama set is so cute, it even has lace detailing asdfg, I love the pretty details and the little pocket.
10. Sass and Belle 3D swan bowl 👈🏻 – this little shabby chic swan bowl is so pretty! It would make such a gorgeous gift for someone too. The gorgeous swan mug here that matches is reduced down to only £6 at the moment! *swoons* such beautiful keepsakes.
11. Pale pink velvet slip dress 👈🏻 – I thought this was so pretty with the beautiful lace trim, the perfect marriage of all my favourite things in one slip dress.
What do you think of my picks? Do you have your eye on anything this black Friday? ♡
All content is my own. My posts contain affiliate links. For full disclosure, click HERE