I pulled together a lovely little Father’s day gift guide for the upcoming occasion. I thought I would put a vintage twist on it. This is from a person who can never seem to think of gifts for guys that aren’t food! All of these ideas are from lovely menswear company Jacamo, brother of Simply Be. Hopefully these will not only serve to treat your loved ones, but take them back in time a bit too!
1. Ben Sherman round dial strap watch – this watch is so gorgeous. I love the vintage feel about it, the weathered tan strap and gorgeous dial design exude charm from another era.
2. Joseph Joseph Dot Active Grey water bottle – a stylish water bottle always comes in handy, it makes for one of the most useful gifts, especially for the summer months ahead!
3. Brighton wood retro radio – this gadget is amazing, styled like a vintage radio but complete with modern features. This would look amazing in anyone’s kitchen, living room, study room…
4. Super soft Aztec fringe throw – I was really torn between this and the gorgeous chunky knit blanket but I love the seventies vibes about this one. I feel like it would look amazing paired with tan and grey shades, will ooze charm and bring instant flair to any room of the house!
5. Twin Pebble Touch Bedside table lamps – you get two in one! I absolutely love the idea of touch responsive lights and lamps, I think it must be so satisfying to be able to just tap your light to turn it on and off. These are seriously stylish, amazing value too as you get a pair of them.
6. Nintendo Gameboy 3D wallet – the coolest gift to give, this wallet oozes nostalgia! I am a huge fan of novelty gifts, I think this is so quirky and makes for the perfect geeky Father’s day offering.
7. Straight Gaberdine Tabacco tan jeans – I love the colour of these jeans, a bit more ‘out there’ than the usual blue denim. I feel like these are a safe choice, they are so versatile and can be used to compliment almost any outfit! Plus tan is super flattering, meant to make blue eyes pop.
8. Itek Retro Bluetooth record player – I think this is an amazing modern take on the traditional record player, not only does it play old records beautifully, it can play and stream your music straight from your phone or other gadgets. The music system you never knew you needed.
9. Dapper Dan Heavy Hold pomade – hair and body products always make great gifts, also a way to introduce new products to your family and friends. This hair styling pomade would make a great little gift idea and the packaging is seriously charming (it reminds me of an oreo too!)
10. Brown trilby hat – this is something a bit different to give for Father’s day, but I think hats will always come in handy, especially in the coming summer months. I picked out this trilby hat as I think they have a certain special kind of charm about them and look flattering on everyone!
11. Fitbit 3 SE in white silicone – something a bit more modern… I cheated a bit. I just think the white strap fitbit is gorgeous, I think I would be trying to pinch it all the time haha. The perfect luxurious gift that everyone will love, for someone that deserves an extra special treat.
What do you think of my picks? Do you have someone you intend to treat on Father’s day – a dad, a mum, granddad, uncle, brother, neighbour or partner? I’d love to know below! ♡