1. I bought me some pinstripe shorts from Shein for spring. They didn’t have my size and I dithered for ages but they were so cute and had really good reviews. I trimmed and tucked them a bit smaller and they are just what I was looking for! I think these are so cute and will be perfect to pair with a vintage style blouse. I’m definitely a shorts girl this year, or a ‘skorts’ girl, I love how handy they are.
2. I got a slim white floor length mirror for my wall, only £10 from Dunelms. It opens up the room a lot more, I only wish I’d got one sooner as I can see and plan my outfits so much better, I have a few ideas I’d love to bring to the blog too, especially for spring and summer, my favourite season for fashion!
3. I also bought me ‘The Skincare Bible’ for this spring. My face tends to disagree with everything I put on it. I’ve heard lots of good things about this though and figured it might cater for my temperamental skin, plus the cover was very pretty. A step in the right direction for spring, a new skincare routine.
4 and 5. Pupcake socks I bought from Forever21, plus the softest skin I’ve ever had thanks to my favourite soft skin shower routine you can find here, it transforms your legs I swear. Fans of vanilla scents will love this, it leaves your skin seriously glowy, smelling edible and doesn’t cost much either!
6. Caudalie skincare I am trialling, I’m really excited to review these on the blog! I have their Face Lifting Soft Cream, which smells divine, so soothing like lavender, and the Vinoperfect Night Cream which smells like forests and feels like velvet. Both sink in so quickly and are lovely to use.
7. My haircare hacks, these seriously make a difference to my hair whenever I use them, these are hair products that really work! Often I don’t expect much when I try a new product as there are so many out there that don’t make any difference at all, just smell nice haha. The OGX biotin & collagen shampoo is sulphate free, no sodium laureth sulphate, and I noticed a huge difference on using this for the first time as my hair felt so much more healthy and glossy, especially at the ends. However, the real gems are this Lacura ‘no more frizz’ conditioner (exclusive to Aldi!) and Cloud Nine Magical Dry Potion that I love to use on wet or dry hair, it also serves as a heat protection spray. Both of these have absolutely revolutionised my colour damaged hair and made my ends so healthy.
8. Spending time with family and taking it slow is my goal. Oscar recently emptied an entire bottle of body lotion on my dressing table and smeared it everywhere! Always crazy times haha. I just really want to focus on a few things and stop spreading myself thin and feeling I’m not good enough when I don’t feel well. There is absolutely nothing wrong with chilling out and eating cereal, instead of beating myself up over what I’m not doing. I hope you enjoyed this little photo diary glow up post! ♡