Here are some satin, lace, delicate Marie Antoinette inspired nightwear and loungewear pieces to instantly ‘glow up’ and feel amazing in. Following my Marie Antoinette inspired evening post, here is what to wear on a pamper night to feel like an angel, all the old romance vibes… these will look so
beautiful with all skin tones. Just pair with cosy, fluffy socks and dressing gown! I hope you enjoy…
1. ASOS, wrap cami with lace detail – I love wrap style garments, they remind me of ballet clothes. This cami top is adorable with the pretty lace detail.
2. Topshop, cotton and lace romper – in the sale now for £10! This gorgeous lacy romper is a tenner at Topshop at the moment, it’s so delicate and pretty, perfect for lounging and for spring days.
3. Bluebella, Sephy teddy in ‘ivory’ – this is in the sale now at half price, so pretty, dreamy and silky
4. Forever21, fluffy, satin and gel eye mask – the cutest satiny eye mask, with a removable gel lining
5. ASOS, contrast satin pyjama cami & short set – this is the pyjama set of dreams, I love the blush colour and the silky, satin like fabric exudes luxe vibes.
6. ASOS, Satin foil lace cami dress – in the sale now for £22! This dreamy dress is so swoonworthy, it’s so silky and angelic, the perfect nightdress. Perfect for chilling out in and feeling like an angel.
7. Bluebella, Chiffon kimono in pink – this is the robe of dreams, it’s so pink and silky and comes in an ivory white shade too. Perfect for a spa evening at home, I wouldn’t want to change out of it
8. Bluebella, Lily teddy in ‘rose dust’ – this is probably my favourite piece, it’s so pretty *counts the number of times I’ve said that* and the rose pink hue is so perfect. The lace trim is beautiful!
9. ASOS off shoulder satin top – in the sale right now for £7! This off shoulder top is giving me spring vibes, you could wear this out or inside, the satiny fabric is both quirky and princessy.
10. Topshop, Satin and lace bralet – this bralet is so pretty, just pair with pyjama shorts!
Sat here in my poofy dressing gown pretending I’m a snowman haha. What do you think of these? ♡