Here is my current shower routine, products I’m loving using at the moment. This routine makes you smell like an actual cake shop but also gives the softest skin I’ve ever known. It gives you insane silky, glowy legs for spring! I recently went a bit crazy on Soap and Glory with the 3 for 2 on soaps and lotion in Boots. Their scrubs are the best, I always end up coming back to them…
1. First I scrub up. I use the Soap and Glory Breakfast Scrub, it’s my absolute favourite. Just lifting the lid of this to take a photo, you get this amazing waft of dreamy, rich, oaty, maple goodness. This is an absolute game changer for me, it’s my number one best kept secret to
insane silky and glowing skin. Haha this isn’t sponsored, I just recommend it to everyone. It’s a real treat to use and yet such a powerful scrub. I rub in circular motions for baby soft results, to boost circulation and stimulate the production of collagen. I love that you don’t need to rub hard with this at all to get some serious exfoliation going, to get super soft skin that smells like maple waffles…
2. Next, I apply the Soap & Glory Whipped Clean shower butter, which is heavenly. This is like a body wash and moisturiser rolled in to one, it’s so silky and buttery and smells like pudding, vanilla and almond. It’s so lightweight, comes in a squeezy tube and lathers up really nicely, all velvety. This and the step above will literally make your skin feel like pure velvet, like an absolute dream. I can’t stop feeling and smelling my skin haha, it’s that good, it makes you feel like a cloud out of the shower, you will a million percent find yourself ordering another in advance haha
A snap of my skin afterwards… you don’t even need to finish with lotion as these two are the perfect pairing for amazing skin. However, when I have time I like to pop on a body cream or body butter to seal in the fragrance and help it last all day. All of the Soap and Glory scents are so sumptuous, fresh and pretty. ‘Smoothie Star’ is my favourite to use, although I love combining them all together.
3. I top off with some lotion. The Smoothie Star body buttercream shares the same scent as the shower butter, so is perfect for sealing in the scent. It smells like creamy vanilla and almond dessert, seriously edible. I love to use this especially on days I am not showering, for easy baby soft skin that smells incredible. If you are a fan of vanilla you will love this! It’s so calming and lingers all day, especially when you layer the Smoothie Star scents; there’s a matching body mist here.
4. I finish with a body mist. Because it was 3 for 2, I picked up these body mists as well in the scents ‘Original Pink‘, ‘Mist You Madly‘ and the newest ‘Fruitigo‘ fragrance. ‘Fruitigo’ smells quite delicate and fruity and ‘original Pink’ smells clean, fresh and pretty. My favourite is ‘Mist you Madly’, it smells like lavender ice cream or those milk bottle sweets, milky, musky with a floral edge. These will be perfect for popping in my bag come spring and I love the pink frosted effect bottles.
5. …And some rollerball perfume. I thought I’d throw in my favourite, Victoria’s Secret’s ‘Love’, to finish as it’s just been Valentines day and this scent is perfect for spring. I think the free chocolate offer is still on at Boots, when you buy two Soap and Glory bath and body products you get a third for free, plus a box of cocoa dusted truffles. Why is chocolate always extra better when it comes as a freebie? Haha! What are your favourite scents? Do you have a go to scent routine? ♡
All content is my own. This post may contain affiliate links. For full disclosure, click HERE.