I’ve been scouring Etsy for some prints to decorate my new and light walls and here are my favourites. Most of them are actual physical prints sent straight to your door and some of them are computer
downloads, where you purchase the download and can keep it on your devices, to print it off whenever you choose. I’ve picked up some white frames at the Range too, I can’t wait for these to arrive!
1. Typewriter print – an instant download printable that spells ‘write drunk, edit sober’, which, while I don’t drink, I think is an amazing approach to doing anything creative haha.
2. Dogue print – a fancy Vogue cover, just the dog edition, featuring a Shar Pei dressed in high fashion on the front. It comes as a physical print and I might have already
definitely ordered this for my wall
3. Jane Eyre birdcage print – there is more to this print than there seems, it is constructed entirely out of prose from the classic ‘Jane Eyre’ by Charlotte Bronte. It’s a little pricey but pretty much the most romantic thing I have seen, I had to include it. This would make an amazing gift for book/Bronte fans
4. Gym bunny print – haha this is so cute, I definitely couldn’t look as stylish as this bunny when running. It sucks that the postage is so much to the UK but for US friends this print is irresistible. It’s a physical print that is sent straight to your door but for me *asks if can buy a digital copy*
5. Laduree print – again quite pricey for UK fans but asdfgh it’s an actual little Laduree cafe. With all the little cakes in the window. If I was rich I would purchase many and festoon them around my home.
6. ‘Start each day’ print– a chic and minimalist downloadable print with the quote ‘start each day with a grateful heart’. A lovely piece to have above your bed when you wake up in the morning.
7. ‘Head in the clouds’ print – a really dreamy typography piece, a physical print delivered to your door
8. Watercolour mouse print – haha for me, print hunting means looking at kids nursery prints and little girl room collections, being the five year old that I am. This watercolour mouse print (and range, there are three more little creatures to choose from) is just what I was looking for. It’s really quirky, arty and adorable. It comes in a lovely A3 size in physical print form.
9. ‘Hello there, love’ print – this bunny print may be small but it is totally adorable. It is one design as part of a four part whimsical woodland animals collection, I had seen them floating around Pinterest over the years but never realised I could buy the actual prints. All four are on my wish list!
Another idea is to order a sample size piece of cute wallpaper – like this cat wine print paper here – and pop it in a frame. I also wanted to give a shout out to Eloise (www.eternallyelle.com) and her beautiful work (www.etsy.com/shop/EloiseGallant) and Lizzie (www.hellolizziebee.com) and her beautiful work (www.etsy.com/uk/shop/lizjowen), the unicorn print is a hundred percent on my wish list haha!
What do you think? Do you prefer downloadable prints or purchasing physical copies? For me it is the latter, although I love the convenience of having them instantly accessible, I am old fashioned haha! ♡