My favourite thing to do in my free time when poor is make a wish list haha. Here are some of the cutest things I found on the web, featuring more Disney (check out my Disney brogue boots haulhere) and sloths…
1. Ivory ruffle sleeve blouse, simplybe.co.uk – this blouse is so romantic and chic. I always thought Simply Be stocked exclusively plus sizes, but most items range from size 8/10 too! I came across this angelic top via Pinterest and was so excited to see it was going for £11.50. It’s so dainty and pretty, they have some really dreamy pieces.
2. Sloth Mug, Amazon – the perfect mug for a chill Sunday, it’s adorable! I love the speckled design and it features a little illustration of a sloth chilling out with ear phones on. I swear it is my spirit animal.
3. Sloth necklace, La Menagerie – this little cut out guy is irresistible too and made from stirling silver plated ultra durable stainless steel, plus 5% of all sales goes to World Wildlife Fund.
4. Statement frill sleeve cropped jacket, Simply Be – I really love this little blazer jacket/coat with the ruffle sleeves, it’s so smart and chic and perfect to take between seasons. The perfect way to wear blush pink!
5. Pandora Piglet charm, The Jewel Hut – Pandora have a new range of Disney Winnie the Pooh charms and they are adorable! I am totally torn between this adorable Piglet charm and the enchanted teapot charm.
6. Checked Ruffled top, Simply Be – haha more from my internet browsing session! This top would be perfect for the colder months, I’d love to pair it with skater skirt and tights. I love the Victoriana look of the ribbon detailing on the chest and this top is only £13.50 at the moment.
7. GHD straighteners – this is definitely a splurge item. I have lusted after a pair of GHD’s for so long and these limited edition gold by Lulu Guinness straighteners are gorgeous. They are a pearlescent pink and a limited edition kiss print design to celebrate the work done to support breast cancer research. They look incredible!
8. Beauty and the Beast coasters, Amazon – this coaster set is so perfect, I badly want it for our kitchen. The Mrs Potts and Chip design is so sweet, such pretty things for the home. I love the swirly slogans from the film.
9. Blush ruffle top, Simply Be – this top is slightly sheer and such a romantic garment, it’s like modern day Marie Antoinette attire. I love the ruffles and 3/4 sleeves and right now it’s only £11, a steal!
10. Punky pins Rose pin – I’m getting all the Beauty and the Beast vibes from this rose pin, it’s so cute! I’ve been spotting and ‘pinning’ a lot of cute pins on Pinterest recently and found some really cute pin shops by some awesome fellow bloggers. I can’t wait to collect more, there are hundreds of adorable designs.
11. Rose and co lip salve – my favourite staple balm is now available at Superdrug for £3.99. I’ve been stocking up after finishing my last tin, even though I have lots of lipbalm! It smells so beautiful and the packaging so pretty, it is multipurpose too so can be used anywhere. It’s such a beautiful thing to keep in your handbag.
Thanks so much for reading! Are you stocking up on autumn things or still enjoying summer climes? ♡