If I was being realistic it might be ‘bottoms, sharpies and baby related makeup carnage’ but I don’t have photos to cover those moments! So I will supply you with highlights from my month instead
I will save those Oscar escapades for another time. Right now I’m listening to chilled music and trying to forget about the recycling happenings, makeup spillages, sharpie drawings and baby spiders of the day haha. Here are some of my favourite snaps that didn’t quite make it to the blog but I wanted to share anyway. I hope you enjoy!
1. Hello blossoms! I’m relishing these early blooms, now the trees are fluffy marshmallows and the streets will be littered in petals before it vanishes as quickly as it came. Maybe that’s what makes them so special but I wish they would stick around longer. Forever walking in to things when I’m out due to staring at them.
2. I’ve been getting in to gaming more recently/games other than Minecraft for PS4 (I love the candy texture pack a little too much). I wasn’t sure where to start looking but I did find some really good deals on Latest Deals here (they have a PS4 gaming section too) for people with not much allowance, bargains like Stardew Valley for £7 here. Its graphics remind me of Horseisle 1 that came out in 2007 *inner child squeals* it sounds so peaceful and therapeutic and I love the concept of building your own farm. It sounds perfect to play to unwind and I can already see myself hooked. If you have any other game recommendations I’d love to know! Hands up who still keeps tabs on their childhood horse game
sometimes you just gotta birth five unicorns
3. The coolest sloth notebook I bought in Urban Outfitters! It was
gulp £10 and I don’t regret a thing, even if that means I’m struggling to afford curtain rings now haha. It has pink sloths, I couldn’t resist okay!
4. My go to beauty product for spring is the Too Faced Peach oil lipgloss in Peach Fuzz. They are unlike any lipgloss I’ve tried, so creamy, smooth and moisturising instead of sticky and uncomfortable. I first bought Papa don’t Peach this time last year but it took me until spring again to try another shade. It’s such a delicate hue, I take it everywhere with me. It’s pure happiness to wear and apply and smells and tastes like peaches!
5 and 6. The biggest development this month (or this month going back to March) was the arrival of six newborn baby gerbils, four girls and two boys. Here they are at about 10 to 12 days old, a mixture of light colourpoints and dark tailed whites, one even with a spotted head! Their eyes have only just opened now. Check out my insta stories on Instagram to see more snaps and videos of these cuties, also those paws!
7. A snap from the modern Victoria style edit I did recently that I didn’t manage to feature. I really love those regency buildings behind me, they are so romantic and I feel like a stowaway in some elaborate neighbourhood.
8. Some bunny lights I found in Paperchase in Selfridges… always a sucker for Easter homeware and anything novelty! The white bunnies are too cute and even match my ring. Mitch thinks I put them up for Easter shhh!
How’s your April going? Have you ever come across/played Stardew Valley? I’d love to know! ♡