Spring photo diary, blossoms, sloths and babies

Spring photo diary pink girly blog aesthetic

If I was being realistic it might be ‘bottoms, sharpies and baby related makeup carnage’ but I don’t have photos to cover those moments! So I will supply you with highlights from my month instead I will save those

Oscar escapades for another time. Right now I’m listening to chilled music and trying to forget about the recycling happenings, makeup spillages, sharpie drawings and baby spiders of the day haha. Here are some of my favourite snaps that didn’t quite make it to the blog but I wanted to share anyway. I hope you enjoy!

1. Hello blossoms! I’m relishing these early blooms, now the trees are fluffy marshmallows and the streets will be littered in petals before it vanishes as quickly as it came. Maybe that’s what makes them so special but I wish they would stick around longer. Forever walking in to things when I’m out due to staring at them.

2. I’ve been getting in to gaming more recently/games other than Minecraft for PS4 (I love the candy texture pack a little too much). I wasn’t sure where to start looking but I did find some really good deals on Latest Deals here (they have a PS4 gaming section too) for people with not much allowance, bargains like Stardew Valley for £7 here. Its graphics remind me of Horseisle 1 that came out in 2007 *inner child squeals* it sounds so peaceful and therapeutic and I love the concept of building your own farm. It sounds perfect to play to unwind and I can already see myself hooked. If you have any other game recommendations I’d love to know! Hands up who still keeps tabs on their childhood horse game sometimes you just gotta birth five unicorns

3. The coolest sloth notebook I bought in Urban Outfitters! It was gulp £10 and I don’t regret a thing, even if that means I’m struggling to afford curtain rings now haha. It has pink sloths, I couldn’t resist okay!

4. My go to beauty product for spring is the Too Faced Peach oil lipgloss in Peach Fuzz. They are unlike any lipgloss I’ve tried, so creamy, smooth and moisturising instead of sticky and uncomfortable. I first bought Papa don’t Peach this time last year but it took me until spring again to try another shade. It’s such a delicate hue, I take it everywhere with me. It’s pure happiness to wear and apply and smells and tastes like peaches!

Spring photo diary pink girly blog aesthetic

5 and 6. The biggest development this month (or this month going back to March) was the arrival of six newborn baby gerbils, four girls and two boys. Here they are at about 10 to 12 days old, a mixture of light colourpoints and dark tailed whites, one even with a spotted head! Their eyes have only just opened now. Check out my insta stories on Instagram to see more snaps and videos of these cuties, also those paws!

7. A snap from the modern Victoria style edit I did recently that I didn’t manage to feature. I really love those regency buildings behind me, they are so romantic and I feel like a stowaway in some elaborate neighbourhood.

8. Some bunny lights I found in Paperchase in Selfridges… always a sucker for Easter homeware and anything novelty! The white bunnies are too cute and even match my ring. Mitch thinks I put them up for Easter shhh!

How’s your April going? Have you ever come across/played Stardew Valley? I’d love to know! ♡

Share:

38 Comments

1. blank
    Natalya Amour
    April 11, 2018 / 6:20 am

Never heard of the peach oil before! It's Autumn over here and I am so excited!

Candice | beautycandyloves.co.za

April 16, 2018 / 3:41 pm

Ahhh thanks so much Candice! I always love a change in season πŸ˜€ there's so many different feelings in the air, so much going on! β™‘

2. blank
    Jules on the moon
    April 11, 2018 / 11:53 am

Beautiful pics!!

julesonthemoon.blogspot.it

April 16, 2018 / 3:44 pm

Thanks so much Guilia!! β™‘

3. blank
    Emily
    April 11, 2018 / 1:29 pm

Awww such beautiful photos! Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!

-Emily | East91Blog.com

April 16, 2018 / 3:44 pm

Aw thank you so much!! I hope your week is lovely too! πŸ˜€ β™‘

4. blank
    Danielle Alexa
    April 11, 2018 / 8:30 pm

Oh my goodness, how stunning are the baby gerbils!

Danielle xx
    fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/

April 16, 2018 / 3:45 pm

Haha awww thank you!! I still have a couple needing a home *wink wink* haha I am a bad person xD β™‘

5. blank
    #sweetreats
    April 11, 2018 / 9:07 pm

I really liked how you customized your PS4 controller with stickersπŸ˜… Your baby gerbils are the sweetest. Unfortunately, I don't have Instagram so I can't follow the wonderful daily adventures of those little ones. In terms of April, it's very up and down for me. At the moment, I'm trying to improve myself in a positive light, one of those factors being my blog. But it's easier said than done. Anyways hope you have a good day and thanks for sharing your Spring photo diary,sort of.

#sweetreats xx bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

April 16, 2018 / 3:52 pm

Haha thank you!! You can tell I'm not a serious gamer or else I would sweat them off haha, I just play slow paced creative games xD aw it sounds like you're doing amazing and your blog is so lovely! πŸ™‚ it is definitely easier said than done when it comes to blogging! It takes so so much work, haha I am so glad you liked it and hope your April picks up πŸ˜€ β™‘

6. blank
    Hannah
    April 11, 2018 / 9:58 pm

The baby gerbils are so cute! The Too Faced peach oil lipgloss looks so pretty too! Gorgeous photos xx

Hannah | luxuryblush

April 16, 2018 / 3:56 pm

Thank you so much Hannah, not as pretty as yours! πŸ˜€ β™‘

7. blank
    Eena
    April 12, 2018 / 5:48 am

Very unique and individualized PS controller! xD I played Fortnite a while back and was hooked. And ah, the baby gerbils are too cute!

chrisandeena.com

April 16, 2018 / 4:03 pm

Haha thanks so much! xD you can tell I'm definitely not a serious gamer, they would get sweated off haha! I'll have to give that a try, my brother is hooked πŸ˜€ thanks for the recommendation! β™‘

8. blank
    Michelle V
    April 12, 2018 / 7:19 am

I've heard of Stardew Valley but have never played it before. I've been obsessed with Overwatch since December I would highly recommend that game. By the way, I love how you added stickers to your controller. β™₯

mooeyandfriends.blogspot.com

April 16, 2018 / 4:04 pm

Ahhh thanks so much for the recommendation Michelle! I will have to try it πŸ˜€ haha not sure how long they will stay there but I stick them on pretty much everything haha xD β™‘

9. blank
    Lisa's Notebook
    April 12, 2018 / 11:42 am

Oh, your photos are so beautiful! Those baby gerbils are so sweet, my daughter would love gerbils but unfortunately so would our three cats πŸ™ I really like this post, it's such a good idea to do a round up of pictures that didn't necessarily make it into Insta or other posts but are too pretty not to share. Rather like a photo diary! x

Lisa | lisasnotebook.com

April 16, 2018 / 4:09 pm

Thank you so much Lisa!! Haha aw thank you for your lovely comment, it's so nice to meet you and find your blog πŸ˜€ I kind of use it as a photo dump, just put them in to little squares haha xD β™‘

10. blank
    Unknown
    April 12, 2018 / 6:48 pm

Gorgeous photos, really takes me into spring. Love this aesthetic! mariannyc.com/2018/04/11/recap-of-fashion-beauty-news/

April 16, 2018 / 4:14 pm

Thanks so much Teresa, that means so much! β™‘

11. blank
    Unknown
    April 13, 2018 / 7:45 am

Nice entry, I'm here for the first time and maybe I will stay longer!
    clicknorder.pk online shopping in pakistan

April 16, 2018 / 4:22 pm

Thank you so much Sophi! β™‘

12. blank
    Kate
    April 13, 2018 / 9:03 pm

Those Gerbils are so adorable! And I can see why you bought the otter notebook – I would do the exact same thing! πŸ˜€

April 16, 2018 / 4:23 pm

Haha thank you so much Kate! They know just how to get us to depart from our money xD β™‘

13. blank
    Amber
    April 14, 2018 / 6:18 pm

These are all such beautiful photos! I'm a massive minecraft fan and could spend hours battling skeletons and searching for diamonds! ;P My favourite go-to, classic game will always be The Sims though, which I've been playing for years and never seem to get bored of – so that would be my recommendation! πŸ™‚

April 16, 2018 / 4:28 pm

Ahhh thanks so much Amber, those are definitely my kind of games haha! πŸ˜€ β™‘

14. blank
    PhotosbyCris Travel Fashion Lifestyle
    April 16, 2018 / 2:03 am

Love the post. Cute babies, love the notebook and lip-gloss too. xoxo Cris
    photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/04/bella-in-miami-beach.html

15. blank
    Elizabeth
    April 16, 2018 / 10:45 am

Such a gorgeous photo diary! Beautiful pictures
    xx

Lizzie | Takeoffs & Landings

16. blank
    Unknown
    April 16, 2018 / 3:07 pm

Just come over to your blog from your comment on mine (jesseatsandtravels.com) and omg I love it! Have followed you on bloglovin but you'll notice I only have my other blog (jesscantoni.com) on there! xx

17. blank
    UpYourVlog
    April 16, 2018 / 3:23 pm

Omg those baby gerbils are EVERYTHING!

upyourvlog.com

18. blank
    Moonsparkle
    April 16, 2018 / 4:41 pm

Beauiful photos. πŸ™‚ I love blossoms, just started noticing more in my area in Sussex. There's a tree in my road that blossoms later, in May and June, I think it's pink hawthorn.

Zania
    x

livingseasonal.blogspot.co.uk

19. blank
    Aimee Raindrop Writes
    April 17, 2018 / 5:12 pm

Oh my gosh, those baby gerbils! Too adorable for words <3 x aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

20. blank
    Stephanie S
    April 20, 2018 / 2:23 pm

Ohh I'm going to have to try the Too Faced lip gloss now! And I absolutely love your photos!! They're so beautiful!

21. blank
    Unknown
    April 21, 2018 / 10:21 pm

I love this – the blossom is so beautiful!! <3

22. blank
    Unknown
    May 1, 2018 / 7:52 pm

These photos are so gorgeous, and that Too Faced lip oil looks so pretty! x

23. blank
    Annie Frank
    July 3, 2018 / 2:31 pm

Avriq
    Avriq
    Avriq USA
    CCTV Camera
    PC Optimization
    Pest control services
    CP Plus
    Termite control services

24. blank
    Johnson
    January 10, 2020 / 6:52 am

Great and Excellent Work a very helpful piece of information and it is kind of nice to know exactly you published this information here, along with I found a valuable post on your blog. Great work thanks for writing Computers Voucher Codes