I wanted to squeeze in one more post before February ended, so decided to make a little photo diary! It barely feels a week since I last made one of these but I had so many photos amounting that I wanted to share and
couldn’t find a place for. So here is a random photo dump haha and what I’ve been up to this month!
1. I found this lovely strawberry milk colour oversized jumper in New Look for only £7, reduced from £25. It’s so cosy and warm and I pile it over my spring dresses
ten other layers at the moment because it’s so so cold
2. Bunny decor everywhere! My local HomeBargains had some really cute shabby chic jars for £1 and bunny candle holders for 59p and I couldn’t resist buying some for my room. The jar is so big, it’s of a lovely size!
3. Frosty mornings ♡the story behind this snap is funny! I had the concept in mind but when we were trying to take it I couldn’t get the angle right so I was drawing hearts over and over for each take. Oscar was laughing hysterically watching me desperately trying to breathe all over the window and with every take the hearts got weirder and weirder looking haha. Do you have any funny stories behind your photos?
4. Catching up on ITV’s Victoria on my iPad because we finally got Now tv for watching Walking Dead. I didn’t get to watch it at the time because our telly wasn’t up and running. It’s so beautifully filmed and ahh Jenna Coleman and her dresses! Spot my little companion Ufufy Chip! I so badly wanted a Beauty and the Beast one, I picked him up last time we were in Disney Store in Birmingham. He is even rose scented!
5. I decided to cut my hair as it was getting straggly at the ends! It’s shorter than usual, I think it’s the first time I’ve enjoyed having my hair any shorter haha. I’ve decided to go a little more brunette and avoid colouring it as often as I’m starting to see damage at the ends
I need more from the Lee Stafford Choco Locks range
6 and 7. The snow coated meadows and little beck at the foot of our garden beyond the fence. We’ve had more snow than I remember in years, it’s been so deep in places! The countryside looks so pretty and magical and we managed to make a snow hill with socks for mittens before having to go inside, it was bitterly cold.
8. An outfit post that I managed to get a couple of photos of before we had to rush home. Oscar had trapped his thumb quite badly, though luckily it wasn’t serious. I think I will try this one again in the spring once it’s warmer out as it’s far too cold for bare legs! Sunny weather is so deceptive haha. Thank you so much for reading my ramblings haha! Sorry I’ve been behind, I will make sure to visit you all back! ♡