Winter beauty favourites

My favourite winter beauty products

It’s been almost a year since I last made my Winter Beauty favourites; it’s so interesting to see how your routine and most loved products change over time. Here are my holy grail items lined up for winter!

My favourite winter beauty products

The wonderful Tanya Burr Face Illuminator is stunning in its rose gold packaging.You get so much product in one tube – it’s a giant amongst my other products! – and it gives a lovely natural glow to the face when mixed in with foundation. It blends really easily, is lovely to use for dull skin in winter or to take a break from heavy foundation. It is also lovely to be supporting another blogger at the same time!

My favourite winter beauty products

The sugarplum shades from the Bon Bon palette are so addictive and the shimmer shades are perfect to wear when you’re feeling all festive. The shade Satin Sheets also makes for a gorgeous highlight that is perfect for the season, with its little gold specks of shimmer. See my full review of the palette here!

My favourite winter beauty products

This Barry M Strobe Cream is the highlight I had been looking for! I love how it leaves a dewy, rather than shimmery, finish so is perfect for every day use. It gives pale skin the most ethereal, angelic glow.

My favourite winter beauty products

Lolita Lempicka is my favourite fragrance for winter. It’s sweet, floral and dreamy with a pinch of anise, so reminds me a little of liquorice! The bottle is so pretty too, I love the fairytale-esque apple design and gold adornments. I would love to collect the other perfumes in the range, they look and sound adorable!

My favourite winter beauty products

I have been reaching for these gorgeous sugarplum shades so many times lately! I love using them as a cream blush as well as lip and all of the Melted products I have tried have incredible staying power! The formula can be a little drying if worn every day, especially in winter, so I like to alternate with lipbalm.

My favourite winter beauty products

Some things never change and winter is always made sweeter for me collecting the Babylips Holiday editions! They are the perfect winter lipbalms, so soothing, hydrating and perfect for chapped lips and I love all the pretty shades and quirky, delicious scents. My favourites are Blueberry or Pumpkin Spice!

Thank you so much for your darling words – wishing you a lovely weekend from us and little boy! ♡

Share:

36 Comments

1. zara c
    November 19, 2016 / 4:17 pm

Lovely picks! Can't go wrong with an illuminator <3 xx

zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

November 25, 2016 / 6:23 pm

Thanks so much Zara, I love to add a bit of glow to my skin! πŸ˜€ β™‘

2. blossomikebana
    November 19, 2016 / 4:51 pm

Tanya does such cute makeup!! I love everything in this post πŸ™‚

blossomikebana.com

November 25, 2016 / 6:23 pm

I agree, thank you so much Paula! πŸ˜€ β™‘

3. Nikoline
    November 19, 2016 / 5:20 pm

I love the setup for these pictures! Makes me want everything πŸ˜›

TheNormcoreRebel

November 25, 2016 / 6:24 pm

Awww thanks so much Nikoline! β™‘

4. Natalya Amour
    November 19, 2016 / 9:49 pm

I've always wanted to try the Too Faced lippies! They look really pretty

Β
    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

November 25, 2016 / 6:24 pm

Thank you so much Candice, they're definitely worth trying! So lovely! β™‘

5. Anna
    November 20, 2016 / 12:25 am

These all look so lovely! I really want to try some of BerryM's products, but there not easy to get your hands on in the US.
    The New Old Fashioned Girl

November 25, 2016 / 6:26 pm

Thanks so much Anna! I wonder if they might have some on ebay, Barry M products are so lovely, their nail varnishes are my favourite πŸ˜€ β™‘

6. Helen C
    November 20, 2016 / 10:42 am

Such a pretty post, I was thinking of doing something along the same lines like Christmas/winter essentials. Your winter beauty favourites are adorable, those two illuminating products sound gorgeous, and Tanya’s done well with her collection. I really want to try the holiday baby lips range now, I hadn’t heard of it before! Sending winter wishes! πŸ™‚ xx

Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

November 25, 2016 / 6:27 pm

Thank you so much Helen, that's so kind! Eeeek now I want to read yours, thank you so much for your lovely words and Babylips are amazing! πŸ˜€ β™‘

7. SARAH
    November 20, 2016 / 10:50 am

the face illuminator sounds amazing! the eyeshadow palette and perfume are so cutely packaged too πŸ™‚

xo Sarah
    Absolutely Sarah | Bloglovin

November 25, 2016 / 6:28 pm

Thanks so much Sarah! I'm a sucker for cute packaging haha xD β™‘

8. Julia
    November 20, 2016 / 3:30 pm

Tanya's face illuminator seems perfect! And that packaging is gorgeous. I wish my skin wasn't oily, I refrain myself from trying out glowy products because of that. The Barry M highlighter sounds perfect, sometimes shimmery highlight can be too 'in your face' and going for dewy finishes is more natural. πŸ˜€

Julia x
    Last post: Autumn in Winchester, UK | juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/day-out-in-winchester-hampshire.html

November 25, 2016 / 6:29 pm

Thank you so much Julia! You have the most beautiful complexion, I am so envious having dry, sensitive skin haha, I do love a dewy highlight; maybe a shimmery one for special occasions πŸ˜€ β™‘

9. franalibi
    November 20, 2016 / 5:53 pm

Oooh I should try Tanya's face illuminator, and that Too Faced palette holy moly *heart eyes*

franalibi.blogspot.co.uk

November 25, 2016 / 6:30 pm

Thank you so much Francesca! Ahhh the packaging gets me every time xD β™‘

10. Amy
    November 21, 2016 / 3:39 am

That highlighter looks amazing! Thank you so much for sharing β™₯
    Amy xx

Little Moon Dragon

November 25, 2016 / 6:30 pm

Thank you so much Amy, I'm so happy you enjoyed it! β™‘

11. Yasmina Magdy
    November 22, 2016 / 11:30 am

The Too Faced Bon Bon palette and the Melted Liquid Lipsticks are all on my wishlist this year and that highlight sounds amazing too! πŸ™‚ xx

Yasmina | The July Journal

November 25, 2016 / 6:31 pm

Thank you so much Yasmina, your wishlist sounds amazing! I would love to try more from Too Faced πŸ˜€ β™‘

12. Unknown
    November 22, 2016 / 3:44 pm

Loved your pics! I just got the bon bon Too Faced palette.

fourcatsplusus.co.uk – Amy x

November 25, 2016 / 6:31 pm

Thanks so much Amy! I just saw it pop up on my feed, I can't wait to check out your review! πŸ˜€ β™‘

13. Iridescent Places
    November 23, 2016 / 3:00 pm

You've truly made me want to spend all my money on Too Faced products, not only do I need that palette, but I seriously need those melted lipsticks, everyone raves about how amazing they are and I NEED to try them! xx

iridescentplaces.com

November 25, 2016 / 6:32 pm

Haha awww thank you so much Caroline! Eeeep so happy I was able to give you that chance, can't wait to see what you think of them! The packaging is so adorable πŸ˜€ β™‘

14. Katie
    November 23, 2016 / 3:59 pm

Love the Chocolate Bon Bons palette, it might be my favorite! I always see that perfume but I've never smelled it before, it looks beautiful x

beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

November 25, 2016 / 6:34 pm

Thank you so much Katie! I came across it last winter and immediately gave a sneaky hint to my partner – it was in my stocking that Christmas haha! β™‘

15. JLSTx
    November 23, 2016 / 6:35 pm

I still use some kind of Illuminator during the winter! Still gotta have that slow!

JaynieShannon Beauty & Lifestyle

xx

November 25, 2016 / 6:35 pm

Ahhh it's so nice to use to stop my foundation looking 'cakey' and give a nice glow to my dry skin! πŸ˜€ β™‘

16. Unknown
    November 23, 2016 / 9:39 pm

These are some lovely picks! I've only tried the Tanya Burr lip gloss but the illuminator looks good! I love the look of the two faced palette too! πŸ™‚
    Sophie xo

sophieallan.co.uk

November 25, 2016 / 6:36 pm

Thank you so much Sophie, so kind! Oooh I would love to try the lipgloss too, I love the names for all Tanya's products, so cute! πŸ˜€ β™‘

17. Unknown
    November 24, 2016 / 6:22 pm

I keep meaning to see if I can get some of the Tanya Burr makeup shipped to the states. Everyone has such great things to say about it and it looks gorgeous! Plus I do love the idea of having a nice illuminating product to liven things up in the colder weather!

Katie | overthemoony.com

November 25, 2016 / 6:38 pm

Awww thanks Katie! Maybe check ebay to see if there's any pieces on there? I hope you will get to try it soon, I would love to know what you think! πŸ˜€ β™‘

18. UpYourVlog
    February 2, 2017 / 4:03 pm

Gorgeous products!

upyourvlog.com

19. blackmagic
    December 13, 2017 / 5:36 pm

It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    husband wife problem solutions