This October I have an affection for tans, greys, pinks, cosy comforts and luxe packaging! My beauty list seems to gravitate toward ingredients for creating dewy, glowy skin, which is a difficult look to achieve
with a pale complexion that dries out quickly in the colder months! It is fun creating a wishlist but right now I’m feeling so grateful for everything autumn has to offer: the gingerbread in the shops, that sense of magic in the air and a huge thank you to Mitch for buying me my lovely magazine today, such a sweetie!
1. Lush Cup O’ Coffee face and body mask – I’m a huge fan of anything coffee flavoured/scented
ahem Too Faced Christmas palettes, it’s such a cosy, festive aroma and I have been really excited to try this ever since my penpal Sophie at Completely Rambling recommended it to me in one of her lovely letters. My face is very sensitive so I’d be interested to see if they get along; if not it sounds amazing as a body scrub!
2. Accessorize scarf – This scarf looks so cosy and I love the pink and grey hues, they go so well together. Even though it doesn’t seem long since we left the colder months behind, a big part of me can’t wait for the pretty weather when I can see my breath in the air – or even inside if you live in an old stone house!
3. Disney Store Marie mug – Bonjour Marie! A mug for home PSLs? Mugs are always handy to have in the colder months and this one is so cute and affordable too at only £8.
4. Philosophy Fresh Cream collection – A strange fact about me is that I can’t stomach the taste of whipped cream, nor milk, but love the soft, buttery, sweet musk of milky scents. This EDT sounds like such a beautiful perfume mmm the unctuousness of vanilla. I adore Philosophy scents and long to sample this, maybe in a get-to-know-you rollerball before going full size, but I have good feelings about this one.
5. Nars Larger than Life lip gloss in Gold digger – I am all for jumping on the metallic lip trend and this Nars gloss looks so beautiful. I saw it used in an autumn themed makeup tutorial a while ago and fell in love. It looked incredible used over another lip shade *drools over packaging*.
6. Too Faced Born this Way foundation – I was gifted a few samples in shade Porcelain after placing an order recently, and may have just found my perfect shade! Peculiarly, when unblended it looks too dark for me but blends in seamlessly with my natural face colour, even in bright daylight! I’m so thrilled with the formula as well, it gives perfect coverage and the most beautiful, flattering, dewy finish.
7. Tanya Burr face illuminator – I’m forever on the look out for the perfect highlighter, with a glowy finish instead of a shimmery one. I’m really hoping this might be the one for me! I love the sound of the scent and the opportunity also to support an amazing blogger.
8. Fat Face beret – I might become a hat girl. Berets are so cute and I love how fitting they are with cute smock dresses and tights. I received a recommendation from Fat Face on twitter to try this, it’s so pretty!
9. Accessorize Chelsea boots – I live in ankle boots all year round, I love how versatile they are, and these Chelsea boots are so lovely! At first I thought they had a bow on the side: how amazing would that be? I swear I am a nine year old at heart. All my most lusted after items are in the little girls section, about eight sized too small, embedded with sequins. If you find boots with bows on please let me know haha!
10. Laduree Delice scented candle – In a perfect world I would get back from a long leaf filled walk with windswept hair and light this baby! Although Mitch would probably cry if I spent anything like this on a candle, a girl can dream. Plus, it would look so swoon worthy on a dressing or bedside table, and can be used as brush or pencil holder when the candle is burned away
see how I justify it so easily. This scent is supposed to smell like marshmallows, which sounds divine – I have an edible scented candle fetish!