Whimsical things

1. I love enjoying the occasional sunny spells outside, relaxing and dispelling anxiety. Bow bag is from Accessorize, the perfect size for my ipad mini and some other bobs and I love taking it everywhere I go!

2. The first Tsum Tsum in my collection. I picked Disney’s ‘Bambi’ up at Clintons but the others were so sweet too, I loved Snow White and all of her seven dwarfs, oooh and the little chipmunk versions

3. Swooning over dreamy images in my ‘PreRaphaelites/Flowers’ Pinterest board; it’s so addictive finding and pinning things, I end up going to bed way too late then getting woken up by Oscar!

4. The most beautiful expensive shabby chic mirror I saw in a gift shop the other day, if you squint closely you can see my fox dress and Oscar in the sling

5. I love this cake shaped like a castle, in the window of a bakery; quaint old fashioned cake and sweet shops are the best, they have all kinds of traditional cakes from old recipes I am excited to try

6. Flowers in the orchard, entwined around the telegraph poles and growing with the baby apples. Nearby are lovely gooseberries that need picking!

Share:

8 Comments

1. A Very Sweet Blog
    July 27, 2015 / 3:39 pm

That handbag is very pretty! I can't get over the castle cake! So dreamy!
    averysweetblog.com/

• elizabeth
      July 29, 2015 / 10:31 am

Ahh thank you! x

2. Gabrielle
    July 27, 2015 / 3:55 pm

I'm with you on appreciating sunny sessions outdoors, I adore this time of year! Your Pinterest sounds dreamy and great find with the castle cake – wow! 🙂

Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

• elizabeth
      July 29, 2015 / 10:33 am

Thank you for the lovely comment! 😀 Hehe I don't think we get as many up north but being outside is so nice! Your blog is lovely x

3. Unknown
    July 30, 2015 / 7:50 am

• elizabeth
      July 30, 2015 / 8:50 am

Aw thank you! x

4. Jack kevin
    July 31, 2019 / 12:07 pm

Your article is extremely extraordinary. Assignment Help has been the best name in the UK as of late. We by and large endeavor to give task help administrations as indicated by the recommended measures and rules that can enable understudies to accomplish the best assessment. We are giving the best composition administrations at a moderate cost.

5. mandi
    August 8, 2019 / 8:50 am

My most recent make, is a very charming unicorn pj's set, that I made for my wonderful niece CBB, who turned one in late March. As my twin sister has moved cheap assignment writing help to Auckland for the following couple of years, I truly want to have uncommon tokens of our family, and this where my sewing aptitudes comes in.