I thought I’d do one of these as it’s quite fun to have a nosy in to someone’s wash bag! Haha!
I’m writing as the snow whirls round outside my window. When I last wrote it was thin and barely there but now it’s billowing around in big fat flakes! It’s so lovely to see, like paper confetti, and so much prettier than rain. I hope it can settle this time, fingers crossed!
So back to my post…
The contents of my shower bag; from left to right…
1. Soap and Glory Scrub of your life – I am now hooked on S&G since trying their Hand Food last month so picked up a few minis recently. The scrub smells amazing and I generally use it as a shower gel as it’s much more effective at cleaning. It’s a gel like grained texture and it’s pink!
2. Soap and Glory Clean on Me – As much as I love S&G I don’t tend to use it as much as Scrub of your life. It smells nice and the texture is creamy – I still like it but it’s not my favourite thing to use.
3. Lee Stafford’s Hair Growth Treatment – On my second tub now and loving it! I am sure it’s making my hair grow faster! It’s my favourite thing ever, even if I don’t think much of the hair growth shampoo and conditioner! I think it smells like lavender – reminds me of Thierry Mugler’s Angel – and is utterly calming.
4. Cinnamon Toothpaste – I’ve no idea where I got this, possibly a gift from my sister? But I love it. It’s my daily Cinnamon kick and tastes beautiful, just like those cinnamon Fireblast Sweets you can get. I must be cleaning my teeth about 3 times a day :’) Haha!
5. Clearasil Skin Perfecting Wash – Had this for ages and still haven’t managed to use it up, yet I want to before I try another face cleanser. It’s an okay product, leaves skin clean and smooth, but lasts for aages!
Haha! What’s in your shower? 🙂