I think the roll down to Easter has to be my favourite time of year - pardon the pun! Little by little, the mornings are growing lighter and we are emerging from the darkness. Snowdrops are sprouting and we
2. I'm currently obsessed with the Too Faced White Chocolate Chip palette, find my review here! I will often just get it out to gaze at it, inhale the heavenly scent and swatch some pearly hues on my wrist. It's so perfect for creating dolly, romantic looks and the small size enables me to take it everywhere I go.
3. Turning over my calendar this month to find Danielle Kroll's beautiful illustrations was a treat! Little mittens, jumpers, mugs and skis paint the perfect February snow day. I feel like I must photograph each design, they are too precious to have on my wall and then discard. I want to keep them forever.
5. I headed up to Grasmere after our first snow and snapped some pretty hills. It happened in the night and so about 60% had melted by the time I got there, but the fells were still dusted with a beautiful white coating and begging to be photographed. They are huge, framing the little towns like giants, looming overhead. With snow on top, they were breaktaking, like something from a fairytale.
6. The most beautiful shampoo bottle in the world popped up in my local Boots the other day, I swear OGX's bottles are works of art in themselves! This is Tsubaki Blossom, a delicate, light, floral scent. I use it with my Cherry Blossom conditioner and it cares for my hair beautifully. I can't get over the packaging, it looks like a rose captured inside the plastic walls, little bubbles rising to the surface like a lava lamp.
7. How pretty is this book cover? This is Little Women by Louisa May Alcott, one of my all time favourite novels (along with Little House in the Big Woods) and I just couldn't resist the stunning cover, so romantic and beautiful. It was only £8 in the January sales and such a gorgeous keepsake.
8. New bedding! Having fresh, new sheets has to be one of my favourite petite joys. This beautiful Sleeping Beauty style bedding set was under £10 from Argos and included a double duvet and two pillowcases! They are sumptuously soft and silky with pink ruffles, true princess bed attire.
9. These L'oreal nail shades are so pretty! Here I am wearing the metallic, frosted mauve hue. I would almost describe it as 'rose-silver'. My nails chipped after 1-2 days, not quite as good as the Barry M formulas for me, but the shades are so lovely! I also have a dusky pink shade to match.
What have you been up to? Let me know! I've been a lot more active on Instagram lately so would love to make friends with you on there - do comment your username below ♡