This time of year is full of endless days and sweet balmy evenings; summer days are recognised for passing in what seems like a haze of light. We go to bed when it is light and awake to
morning silk streaming through our curtains. I had so many items on my list
run up to my birthday haha but here are the things I've been dreaming about most on these summer nights.
1. Lush Floating Island bath oil - This looks so dreamy, soothing and uncannily like a dessert, I honestly want to eat it. Experiencing the wonders of the Oxford street store has rekindled my love for Lush and there are many new things on there now I would love to try!
2. Lush Tisty Tosty bath bomb - Inspired by a medieval love spell, this bath bomb looks incredible with all the little flower petals. As well as sweet smelling fragrance and skin softening oils, it exudes romantic fairytale vibes. If I was a bath bomb, this is the one I'd be,
just with a pinch of cinnamon mmm.
3. Ban.do 17 month agenda - The journals over at Ban.do are all so lovely but this design is my favourite. I love that you can personalise it also! It looks absolutely amazing inside, with all the cool details and cute stickers, suitable for all ages but where was this during my teenage years?!
4. Esprit patent leather lace ups - I've been doing a tad too much browsing on Esprit recently! It's fueling my love for anything blush coloured and rose gold. These brogues are so pretty, I found some like these in Clarks a while back but they were too expensive for me at the time. I'm really excited about these ones, maybe once my birthday rolls around I can invest in them?
5. Esprit rose gold zirconia ring - This rose gold ring has a gorgeous vintage, art deco feel about it and reminds me of one of my great grandma's rings. I love the pretty pink centre and zirconia detail.
6. Esprit Loose blouse with frills - This blush coloured blouse is so beautiful and perfect for daytime, it reminds me of something you'd find on Modcloth and the frills exude romantic vintage vibes. It's actually in the sale right now, I really want to grab it while I can!
7. The Body Shop Pinita Colada body sorbet - From sampling it in store, the scent of this is so aromatic, sweet, fragrant and juicy and I could literally smell it on my hand all day. It smells exactly like the blueberry scent out of Crayola's Smelly Softies, anyone else remember those? I'm gutted that it's limited edition, it would be perfect for those who want to enjoy a piece of summer all year round in our cold British climate
8. Esprit fitted biker jacket - I didn't know whether to go for this red number - total Scarlet Witch style - or the dusky pink shade, but they're both so beautiful. I'm actually trying to find a reason to justify getting them now, especially as they are in the sale.
9. Skinny Dip London ice cream phone case - I have a confession. I am now the proud owner of an iphone SE (!!) from my lovely partner as an early 21st birthday present. I've never experienced a smartphone before and he knew I would not be able to wait until August! I have the rose gold version and I'm sold on the cute little ice cream motifs on this case. I am completely sold, it even goes with the name of my blog!
What do you think of my picks? Are you enjoying the extended evenings? ♡