for a prom dress, wedding attire or something sparkly and beautiful for a ball, here are my favourite romantic dresses from popular designer wedding dress company, Cocomelody.
1. This is a really beautiful ball gown, bridesmaids or prom dress and is adorned with just the right amount of sparkle. The nipped in waist also makes for a flattering silhouette.
2. I adore the Victoriana style sleeves on this gown. I naturally have wider shoulders in proportion to hips so don't know whether I could pull this off, I reckon it would make my shoulders look at least a mile long. It's so pretty though, add a fan for vintage vibes.
3. This floral gown is so beautiful, it reminds me of something Giselle would wear in film Enchanted. It's a lovely romantic twist on a traditional white or pink gown.
4. This is the only mini dress on my list but I had to include it! It's like wearing a bouquet of flowers and exudes romantic and flower fairy vibes. I don't think I'd be brave enough to wear this on the street but it would make the most amazing flower fairy Halloween costume *starts mentally noting ideas*
5. This dress is gorgeous, so floaty and flowing, I love how all the layers of fabric come together. It would be perfect for a fairytale or wedding photoshoot, or just for spinning around in. It really reminds me of something Rapunzel might wear!
6. This is more of a traditional prom or bridesmaids dress for me, but it's one of my favourites. I love the embellishments, ruffle details and pleats on the skirt, it's so romantic.
7. This green number has my heart, it's like an elven princess dress. I love the creeper like details over the top of the gown and I just want to pair it with a leaf adorned crown and pointy ears and hide out in the forests of Middle-earth, LOTR style. Elf girls rejoice!
8. I love the lace detail and flared waist on this pink gown. For me it's like a formal, ball gown version of my cherry blossom dress here, so pretty!
How are you spending your June? I'm working on my replies at the moment and getting back in to the swing of things. Physically I feel good on my medication, but keep falling in to down spells moodwise. Although I'm so happy to see the roses out in our tiny garden! ♡