I cannot believe we are in April and soon my little boy will be one year old! It seems incredible as I still see him as a little baby, but half of me cannot believe how much he has grown.
How is your month treating you? We have been subject to an array of April showers, have acquired a little rescue cat named Hugo and have been getting ready for a little holiday come May time. I am resuming work on my room project, after a small break and been dreaming of all these magical things, wishing my twenty-first birthday would come quicker!
1. Too Faced Candlelight Glow - This highlighter has been slowly making its way to the top of my wishlist for some time now and I can't wait to try it out! I was so impressed on trying my first ever Too Faced blush here, in shade Your Love is King and I'm at a loss for highlighters in my collection. I'm trying to find it a little cheaper on ebay to save pennies, although it can be difficult sometimes distinguishing dupes from the real thing. I'm really anxious to try the Chocolate palettes and lip shades too, so they will definitely come next if I win the lottery!
2. Lolita L'eau En Blanc - I received Lolita Lempicka as a gift as Christmastime and loved it, it's such a gentle, gorgeous scent, and I would love to give its other variations a try. The name of this perfume means 'Water in White' and is inspired by the scent of white violets. I've been totally drawn in by the beautiful packaging also, it exudes romantic forest fairy vibes.
3. Simply Gilded Moon washi tape - This washi tape is so dreamy! I love the pink and blue ombre background and little gold moons. I discovered Simply Gilded through instagram and their insanely pretty photos, and became addicted to their ranges of stationary and washi tape.
4. Silver rabbit ring - I found this sterling silver ring on Storenvy and it reminds me of the Peter Rabbit series. It's so cute! It's a lovely detail to finish an outfit and is quite Mori-esque.
5. Too Faced Melted lipstick in Sugar and Chihuahua - I'm so eager to try out more shades after acquiring a mini version of the Melted lipsticks (in shade Fig, here) and love the look of both Sugar and Chihuahua! I'm really excited to purchase a full sized lipstick once my funds will allow or birthday rolls around.
6. Tchaikovsky Sleeping Beauty - Tchaikovsky is one of my favourite composers and I would love to collect more of his music and soundtracks to play to Oscar. We have a CD and record player from my Grandad, so I am looking out, on Amazon or in our local library, for this Sleeping Beauty soundtrack and a few others. I love his waltzes, they are so dreamy.
7. Clara Oswald Leaf necklace - I have been known to be an avid watcher of Doctor Who, although distanced myself after David Tennant left. The appearance of smart, kind companion Clara Oswin Oswald, played by Jenna Louise Coleman, piqued my interest and she soon became my favourite companion through her Souffle girl and Victorian incarnations. This leaf is a symbol from her first appearance on the show and is such a pretty charm! Sadly, I did not enjoy what her character became for the continuing seasons: I felt that she was an entirely different character and will never, ever forgive the producers for changing her!
8. Chicwish Blossomy Romance Jacquard dress - Ehem, moving swiftly on, the name of this dress alone is enough to capture my attention! I've never ordered from Chicwish before but spent enough time admiring their pretty dresses. This dress has such a medieval, princess, romantic feel to it: I love the flared waist, poofy sleeves
What are you enjoying this April? ♡