Hello February! Here are ten items on my wishlist this month! It happened that, after purchasing a panda bag a little while back from New Chic, they got in touch with me to check
out more of their scrumptious fashion deals. I was too happy to oblige, plus have added a couple of extra things I've been craving lately, as we head in to February.
1. Vintage Golden Flower jewellery box* - This box is so beautiful, with its carved wood and metal details and is just gorgeous for keeping secret and sacred things in. Fill it with special keepsakes or make a miniature shrine inside. I'd love to use it to hold my crystal or card collection in, or general pieces of nature I've kept.
2. Rose Petal lip salve - I really want to have a go at making my own salve, I'd love to make a post about it when I've learnt, as it's so handy and lovely to be able to make your own cosmetics at home. This balm has always been my go to for all ailments: it's multi purpose and perfect in so many ways: for chapped lips, dry skin, for a touch of scent etc. Salves are so soothing, go a long way and can be used anywhere and this formula is amazing, so fragrant, fresh and floral.
3. Portable Cosmetic Empty Container* - I've been on the look out for containers to use for my homemade lotion making and concoctions and New Chic do a large array of empty containers of all sizes, intended for face creams or to contain liquids while travelling. They're really affordable too and even come in different pastel shades!
4. Lace Patchwork Long Sleeve skater dress* - It's no secret that I've been a long term admirer of Modcloth dresses. I might have been a long term wearer too, if I relocated to the US (for me the shipping is so awkward to the UK!). Meanwhile this New Chic lace number is available for under a tenner! I love long sleeve dresses, especially with a fitted waist and flared skirt. I often find fit and flare dresses really hard to locate on the highstreet so was especially glad to come across this. The lace is a really pretty touch too.
5. Cutwork Scallop Edge purse - Accessorize have brought out a whole new array of bags and purses since I last checked, including this adorable cut out scallop purse (!!). It matches my scalloped pushlock satchel so well and I love the gold detail! It's also in that gorgeous rose quartz shade of pink *sigh* just going to keep staring.
6. Ribbon thigh high bow socks* - I featured a pair or two of these a while back on my blog but I was so excited to see that New Chic stock them, so I can stock up on different shades! There's just something about having bows on your socks that makes you feel smarter (or like a fictional character). Astonishingly, these are even cheaper than mine were originally!
7. Azbro Double Breasted plaid coat - I can't seem to find this to link now but this coat is so beautiful! I adore the plaid pattern and collar; also that it has a smart, academic air about it. Spring is my favourite season but this coat makes me dream of autumn again.
8. Rose gold plated bow ring* - Another rose gold bow ring... yes I always fall for your type. I couldn't believe how good this was for value when I saw it. It's so dainty and nice and
9. Novelty Ice Cream bag* - I couldn't not feature this ice cream bag on here; I've always had a thing for novelty bags and ever since my rocket bag here I'm a little obsessed! They go so nice with dresses and skirts (and generally everything) and are great to add touch of colour or kitsch to any outfit. What's better than ice cream? (or battenberg cake)
10. Mr Kipling Battenbergs - I've been craving battenberg so much recently, I've had a thing for cake ever since having Oscar, but this kind tastes amazing and reminds me of a little fairy dessert. I have a thing for almonds anyway and the marzipan on this is divine, topped with mini sugar crystals!
You can see the little panda bag I got on my New Chic banner on my sidebar over there. I can confirm that the postage costs are really good too, so the bag and shipping cost me only £11! The delivery time was only a short while too so I was pretty impressed.
A big thank you to New Chic - and to the blogger who first introduced me to them! I will definitely be hopping over regularly to check out the bargains. Currently you can use the code blog20off to receive an amazing 20% off everything!