Happy December everyone! I've been so excited for this month to start for a while, not least because of the 'Blogmas' event happening everywhere. As you might guess, I won't be partaking
1. Tulle & Lace Demi bra, Victoria's Secret - Somehow I got dragged over to the Victoria Secret site during Cyber Monday... little persuasive adverts have been following me ever since! I'm not usually your girl to go swooning over underwear, plus it would cost me another £16 in shipping if I ever wanted to order, but this one is just gorgeous with the sheer lace detail and tulle finishes! It's so delicate and romantic, I still can't bring myself to close the browser window. If only it came in summer dress form and then I would wear it everywhere,
even in winter.
2. Super soft blanket in Sleepy Bunny - Soooo soft and adorable! I'd love a blanket like this to snuggle in during the winter. It's little faace! I've put the link to amazon: it seems to be sold out on the UK site but I think they are in stock on the US one.
3. Love and Appreciation, Pandora - I've been looking out for little budget charms to decorate my bracelet but always end up back browsing Pandora. This little rose gold charm is beautiful! I love all of the Cubic Zirconia sparkles and the intricate pattern, it's such a delicate charm.
4. Encyclopaedia of Magical Herbs - I'm really interested in growing more kinds of herbs, for use in cooking, home and magical remedies and learning more about them. Sometimes the internet can be such a vast place of information it's hard to know where to look. It's really nice to have a keepsake book to read over and refer back to, especially when you don't have to scroll down forever to access what you really want to know. I'd love to give this a read!
5. Snowman from The Snowman, M&S - I was delighted to come face to face with my favourite Christmas character in Marks and Spencers! Complete with the little snowdog by his side; I'd love to collect both of them to share with Oscar
keep with me forever. Christmas wouldn't seem Christmas without seeing it on TV, singing along and feeling sad at the end.
6. Lolita Lempicka EDP - A perfume that is supposed to smell like liquorice and aniseed. Its description alone makes it sound like the most mysterious, romantic scent ever; the fact that vanilla is included is merely a bonus, as well as the adorable gold bottle design and how enchanting its reviews are.
7. Time to Pink, Soap and Glory - Anything Soap and Glory is welcome on my wishlist and I especially adore the little holiday sets! I've recently tried and loved their Supercat Eyeliner and I'm looking forward to the day I can try more cosmetics from the range. This set contains a wonderful variety of products, including the rollerball fragrance that captures the scent of some of their amazing bath products.
8. The Victorian House, Judith Flanders - I'd definitely love to give this a read as I'm really enjoying the Victorian City at the moment. The Victorian era is one of my favourite periods in history and I'm especially interested in reading about peoples' lives, routines and experiences.
I'm so excited about sharing oranges, having family time and playing Cards Against Humanity (so sorry), it's the little things that make me passionate about the festive season: all the sensory things such as the smell of pine needles, breath billowing, lights sparkling, friends laughing.
Have you got any winter candles lit? I'm burning white chocolate and cinnamon, yum yum!