1. Sunny September weather - I'm really enjoying taking little walks with Oscar, especially as the summer seems to have finally caught up with up us at last! We walked past a lovely garden
with flowers and two little rabbits sunbathing in their run and it just seemed like the epitome of happiness. No riches, fame or huge house needed, just a sunny garden and a couple of bunnies!
2. Kilimanjaro candle - I'm so addicted to lighting this little candle, the scent is so breathy and sweet. It's perfect for keeping on a bedside table as it is so soothing, the effect is like keeping lavender under your pillow. It's a very light scent with a strong throw!
3. Calissons sweets - Something I always wanted to try when visiting the south of France: they are little marzipan cakes with icing that are native to the area of Aix en Provence. They are a little bitter tasting but very moreish and remind me so much of Christmas cake.
4. Cat purse - Picked this up at the market in Beziers for a bargain, it's so sweet! It somehow reminds me of Oscar's face, especially when he used to loll his tongue out a lot.
5. Toy Story Pea Pod tsum tsum - I purchased this sweet tsum on ebay a few weeks back; it makes me want to watch all of the Toy Story films all over again. I love getting them from a Disney store whenever I visit a city as it means I can get a new stamp on my card!
6. Cocoppa app - This is one of my favourite apps at the moment and I love swapping around and changing my icons on my iPad. The app itself is so creative; you can heart and download any cute icons/wallpapers that take your fancy and most are made by other members. There is even the opportunity to make your own for others to use and get involved in competitions. It is available on both ios and android devices and you can log in online - I have even managed to swap my boring computer icons for cute, transparent ones too.
7. Gardens in Beziers - One that didn't make it to my Sud de France post - we found some lovely fountain gardens at the other end of town and sat there a while by the fountain. It was so refreshing in the hot weather! Fountains are so beautiful and romantic to have in a garden - here it was so true about paradise being a shady place with running water.
8. Card by George, Asda - I have ended up collecting cards over the years; from past birthdays, to new baby cards, I always find an excuse to not throw them away. This gorgeous watercolour pansy card with gold accents came from our local Asda.
9. Having Oscar snuggles - We have been comparing Oscar pictures now to his newborn ones and it's amazing how much he has grown and his little face has evolved in that short time. I'm enjoying this period of his development even more than the newborn stage - I love watching his personality develop and how he is now very ticklish, especially under the arms!
How is your September?