1. I love enjoying the occasional sunny spells outside, relaxing and dispelling anxiety. Bow bag is from Accessorize, the perfect size for my ipad mini and some other bobs and I love taking it everywhere I go!
2. The first Tsum Tsum in my collection. I picked Disney's 'Bambi' up at Clintons but the others were so sweet too, I loved Snow White and all of her seven dwarfs, oooh and the little chipmunk versions
3. Swooning over dreamy images in my 'PreRaphaelites/Flowers' Pinterest board; it's so addictive finding and pinning things, I end up going to bed way too late then getting woken up by Oscar!
4. The most beautiful expensive shabby chic mirror I saw in a gift shop the other day, if you squint closely you can see my fox dress and Oscar in the sling
5. I love this cake shaped like a castle, in the window of a bakery; quaint old fashioned cake and sweet shops are the best, they have all kinds of traditional cakes from old recipes I am excited to try
6. Flowers in the orchard, entwined around the telegraph poles and growing with the baby apples. Nearby are lovely gooseberries that need picking!