Yes I am aware it's not February yet (lol) but I want to do this early and leave time to actually grant my wishes in the upcoming month :) That and I'm already pretending it's pancake month, for breakfast's sake!
So I'll whip out my maple syrup and ring in the month with some decorative goodies from my wishlist...
1. Benefit's Fine One One - So many shiny reviews floating around about this product. Benefit are great at making flawless face products that are amazing and this is a lovely addition to their collection. I love that you get 3 pretty shades in one and it blends and luminates so well. The only setback is the price but it's definitely something I'll be looking out for.
2. Cupcake Cases - I want to experiment with different flavours and designs and foods. I hadn't realized cooking could be so creative. I never liked it previously, but after baking some chocolate goodies at the weekend I think I'm hooked! I'll attempt a bakeoff every Sunday or so... and wouldn't it be fun to do a yummy giveaway! I'm also thinking of planning a proper bakeoff between bloggers in April :D If you like the baking thing rejoice in the knowledge that it's here to stay, sorry diets!
3. Soap and Glory's Peaches and Clean - I fell in love with the sound of this product after hearing about it on the wonderful Chloe's Way blog! Soap and Glory plus Peaches = nomnomness. It's supposed to be really gentle aswell as cleansing, ideal for more sensitive skin. Already a massive fan of S&G, I can't resist picking up another product if it's that recommended :)
4. MAC (or otherwise) - I'm hunting down a pretty pink shade for spring - and I think I may have found it in Pure Zen - but Shy Girl and Japanese Maple are both lovely so I just cannot decide here :3 Can anyone recommend me a nice light pink shade?
5. Soap and Glory's Breakfast Scrub - Supposed to smell like a nommy oaty banany breakfast (with brown sugar)... Did I mention I absolutely need a new scrub. No of course I'm not just buying it for the smell...
6. Rimmel's Apocalips - The new lip lacquer on the block, I'm desperate to try Nova as the colour looks gorgeous! Would love to do a full review on these too, they sound so interesting.
7. Modcloth dresses - These are too nice and everytime I visit the site I end up pinning some! I love these cute vintage dresses, especially the ones with long sleeves. The only sad thing is that some go out of stock pretty quickly - but no worries, you can request to have the item back in again, aswell as vote for your favourites to go on sale - check out Modcloth here
8. Yankee Candle - I love scented candles and with Valentines Day around the corner they're so popular at the minute! I'm lusting after 'Fresh Cut Roses' after discovering the new range at Boots recently :)
(Bah Humbug! - A diddy reminder to stock up on mints as my stash is running thin on the ground after Xmas!)
Woah that went on a while - a big thankyou for reading this far!
What are your wishes for this.. eherm... next month? ♥